Find a homeopath

All the homeopaths listed on our online directory of practitioners are members of one of the main registering bodies.

  • The Faculty of Homeopathy
  • Society of Homeopaths
  • Alliance of Registered Homeopaths
  • The Homeopathic Medical Association

Homeopaths registered with the Faculty of Homeopathy are statutorily regulated healthcare professionals (doctors, nurses, vets, etc.) who have integrated homeopathy into their medical practice. These practitioners are highlighted in green.

What are the options?

NHS treatment – there are a number of NHS homeopathic hospitals, clinics and private doctors taking NHS referrals around the country.

It’s a good idea to visit your GP in the first instance and ask to be referred for homeopathy on the NHS.

You may find you encounter difficulties getting NHS treatment, depending on the local provision. Read more about this in our section Getting a referral.

Private treatment – you could opt to see a homeopathic professional privately.