|Home||About Us||About Homeopathy||Getting Treatment||How We Can Help You||What You Can Do||Research||Media Centre|
Latest news and Press releases
If enquiring about swine flu, please visit the Faculty of Homeopathy website for their position statement www.facultyofhomeopathy.org/media/position_statements/
There are 56 news items. Listed below are results 1-10.
- Vaccinations statement
23 Apr: Vaccinations statement
- Comprehensive review of RCTs in homeopathy forms the basis for extensive programme of research
21 Feb: Comprehensive review of RCTs in homeopathy
- Cochrane review of homeopathic flu remedy published
8 Jan: Cochrane review of homeopathic flu remedy published
- First full study of RCTs in veterinary homeopathy published
20 Dec: The first-ever comprehensive study of all RCTs in veterinary homeopathy
- New way of evaluating homeopathy research is welcomed
28 Jun: A new research paper led by Dr Robert Mathie, the British Homeopathic Association's Research Adviser, puts forward a new method for evaluating an important area in homeopathic research.
- Celebrities support homeopathy awareness campaign
20 Jun: Ten well-known faces from the worlds of sport, entertainment and politics join the BHA's campaign.
- Top vet briefs MSPs on homeopathy and animal health
18 Apr: In March, an invited audience attended a presentation at the Scottish Parliament to hear how homeopathy could help reduce the over reliance of antibiotics in livestock farming.
- Marathon woman
12 Apr: On reaching a milestone birthday last year, the BHA's Chief Executive, Cristal Sumner, decided it was time to fulfil a long-standing ambition and run a marathon.
- Evidence for homeopathy builds
8 Feb: Only recently published, the English translation of the 2006 Swiss Health Technology Assessment (HTA) report on homeopathy offers a clear endorsement...
- New clinic in Norwich now open
13 May: A new homeopathic clinic opened in the Norwich area on the 10th May...