|Home||About Us||About Homeopathy||Getting Treatment||How We Can Help You||What You Can Do||Research||Media Centre|
Latest news and Press releases
If enquiring about swine flu, please visit the Faculty of Homeopathy website for their position statement www.facultyofhomeopathy.org/media/position_statements/
There are 56 news items. Listed below are results 11-20.
- Third of PCTs still fund homeopathy
18 Feb: Homeopathy is a relatively safe, inexpensive and effective treatment for many conditions...
- Stunt Dismissed Again
7 Feb: For the second year running 10.23 demonstrate ignorance and irresponsibility
- Faculty of Homeopathy response to Newsnight report
5 Jan: Newsnight misses opportunity for intelligent debate on homeopathy
- Southampton University arthritis study proves more research is needed
26 Nov: This trial, which appeared in Rheumatology, provides some evidence that homeopathy can be effective in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, even if from secondary outcomes only.
- Royal London Homeopathic Hospital becomes the Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine
16 Sept: The Royal London Homeopathic Hospital changed its name...
- Homeopathy associated with dramatic reduction in Leptospirosis infection in Cuban population
3 Aug: A report on a study, published today in Homeopathy...
- Government response confirms place of homeopathy in the NHS
26 July: Today’s response by Government to the Science and Technology Committee report
- Supporters of homeopathy outraged at medical union's attacks
29 June: Supporters of homeopathy outraged at medical union's attacks
- BMA junior doctors demonstrate lack of knowledge
17 May: BHA & Faculty respond to ill informed junior doctors
- Nadia Sawalha supports Homeopathy Awareness Week - 14 -21 June
5 May: This year the focus of Homeopathy Awareness Week (June 14-12) will be Women’s Health...