|Home||About Us||About Homeopathy||Getting Treatment||How We Can Help You||What You Can Do||Research||Media Centre|
Latest news and Press releases
If enquiring about swine flu, please visit the Faculty of Homeopathy website for their position statement www.facultyofhomeopathy.org/media/position_statements/
There are 56 news items. Listed below are results 31-40.
- British Homeopathic Association did not misrepresent evidence to MPs
5 Feb: The Guardian Science Blog on 5th February has an entry by Martin Robbins that maligns and misrepresents the BHA’s submission
- British Medical Journal publishes BHA's account of research evidence in homeopathy
3 Feb: Witnesses at the Commons Science & Technology Committee hearings on homeopathy...
- The British Homeopathic Association dismisses 10:23 campaign
28 Jan: The BHA regards the 10:23 stunt as grossly irresponsible. To suggest in public that taking an overdose...
- Health minister: NHS spending on homeopathy is justified
1 Dec: Rt Hon Mike O'Brien QC MP says a significant body of people believe it works
- BHA tells select committee there is evidence for homeopathy
27 Nov: MPs advised in oral hearing that positive clinical research evidence exists
- Why homeopathy works in general practice
26 Oct: GP Tim Robinson tells Pulse magazine how he uses homeopathy effectively in his practice
- Coping with allergies
1 Oct: The BHA's popular event on allergies will be coming to Glasgow at the end of October
- Homeopathy and first aid
22 Sept: A seminar on using homeopathy in minor ailments next month in Liverpool
- Back to school: swine flu cases rise
18 Sept: Chief Medical Officer Sir Liam Donaldson announces first increase in swine flu cases since end of July
- Soil Association on Guardian blog
9 Sept: The Soil Association answers questions on the Guardian's green living blog