|Home||About Us||About Homeopathy||Getting Treatment||How We Can Help You||What You Can Do||Research||Media Centre|
Latest news and Press releases
If enquiring about swine flu, please visit the Faculty of Homeopathy website for their position statement www.facultyofhomeopathy.org/media/position_statements/
There are 56 news items. Listed below are results 21-30.
- Free tickets to the Allergy Show
4 May: The British Homeopathic Association will be exhibiting at this year’s Allergy and Gluten Free Show
- BHA Response Part 6: Overall conclusions
3 March: In the sixth of a linked series, the BHA provides detailed...
- BHA Response Part 5: Product licensing and pharmacies
3 March: In the fifth of a linked series, the BHA provides detailed...
- BHA Response Part 4: NICE evaluation and Homeopathy on the NHS
2 March: In the fourth of a linked series, the BHA provides detailed...
- BHA Response Part 3: NHS funding and provision
2 March: In the third of a linked series, the BHA provides detailed...
- BHA Response Part 2: Expectations of the evidence base
1 March: In the second of a linked series, the BHA provides detailed comments...
- BHA Response Part 1: The Policy on NHS funding and provision of homeopathy
1 March: In the first of a linked series, the BHA provides detailed comments...
- British Homeopathic Association rebuts unfounded criticism
26 Feb: Response to the Science and Technology Committee report’s criticisms of evidence submitted by the BHA
- NHS to retain homeopathy funding in Scotland
25 Feb: NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde confirmed this week that it will continue funding Glasgow Homeopathic Hospital
- Homeopathy works and is an important part of the NHS
22 Feb: Homeopathy is more than a placebo and rightfully belongs in the NHS