NHS England is currently in a consultation process, with the clear aim of abolishing prescriptions of Homeopathic and Herbal Medicines. We’re doing all we can to prevent this from happening, but we need your help; you are not powerless, there are a several things you can do, including writing to your constituency’s MP.
Make sure your MP knows how you feel on this issue, the threat to Homeopathic and Herbal medicines is so great. To make this process easy and painless for you, we’ve prepared a letter for you to print, sign and send. All you need to do is insert your MP’s name, and the date. Please feel free to change the letter to suit your voice, as this will ensure it gets more attention than just our template.
As you may not know your MP and their address, we’re also providing a link to find your MP and their parliamentary and constituency address.
- Find your MP and their contact information
- NHS England Consultation letter to MPs
- Read more about how Homeopathy and Herbal medicine are a positive force when prescribed by the NHS
- Please make sure you act, and then, after writing to your MP:
- Completing the consultation document (now closed, as of 21st October 2017)
- Signing the petition to save Homeopathy and Herbal medicines
- Help spread the message to save what you care about on social media at the bottom of this page, or even better, by sharing the whole story at the bottom of our Save Homeopathic and Herbal medicines infographic