The BHA follows the advice of the Faculty of Homeopathy on swine flu:
The Faculty of Homeopathy supports the Department of Health in its approach to a possible pandemic of swine influenza A(H1N1).
Key in this approach is to prevent the spread of infection by
- Ensuring you wash your hands regularly with soap and water
- Regularly cleaning surfaces, including door handles, to remove contamination
- Covering your mouth and nose when you cough or sneezing
- Placing used tissues in a bin as soon as possible.
- If you fear you may have swine flu contact your GP or NHS Direct immediately.
Homeopathy has a place in assisting the body to heal and lessen the symptoms.
For general flu advice read the BHA’s flu advice sheet