Choose one question from this list and ask your MP to submit it as a parliamentary question.
- To ask the Secretary of State to confirm that, since the NHS is now patient-led, any patient wishing to choose NHS homeopathic treatment will be able to access it from one of the four NHS homeopathic hospitals in England.
- To ask the Secretary of State if he will write to PCTs to remind them that access to homeopathy in the NHS should continue to be an option for all patients who choose this form of NHS care and treatment.
- To ask the Secretary of State to confirm that the Government’s commitment to patient choice will enable patients to choose homeopathy from a local NHS homeopathic clinic or NHS homeopathic hospital.
- To ask the Secretary of State to confirm the Government’s continuing commitment to providing homeopathy through NHS homeopathic hospitals.
- To ask the Secretary of State if he will confirm that PCTs in any part of England are free to purchase care for their residents at the Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine.